REALTORS: Want to increase your listings and get more referrals?
Home Staging is the answer!
Affordable - staging fee $150 for a consultation
Practical - offering your Seller the best possible chance for a quick sale
Successful - 95% of staged homes sells in 11 days or less*
Easy Steps for introducing Home Staging to your clients:
- At your listing appointment (vacant or occupied home), make Staging an integral part of your discussion with the Seller. You are providing a Value Added Service
- Provide my New Brochure which explains the process and benefits of Home Staging.
“I would like to bring in my professional stager, Sandi Lanigan. She can help us create immediate buyer interest in your property. Buyers today use the Internet to narrow their choices. It is crucial that we ensure that your property stands out. The buyers watch HGTV too.”
- Contact me to set up an appointment before you take your MLS photos. This ensures the home will show at its absolute best. First Impressions are crucial.
- I will meet with your Seller (and you) at the home for the staging consultation. This process usually takes 1-2 hours. I will provide a detailed checklist of enhancements to entice potential buyers.
- Fee for services: $150 (plus travel if beyond normal area).
Staging a Vacant property:
- Contact me to see the vacant property and access how much furniture is needed
- My next step is to contact the furniture rental companies and get an estimate for renting furniture
- I will meet the rental company on day of delivery and Stage the property
- My service fee includes accessories for staging: Bedding, Lamps, Books, Centerpieces, Faux TV and Stand, etc.
- MLS photos can be taken for the internet listing
- This service is very affordable and extremely effective!
Staging a stale property:
- Before a price reduction, urge your Seller to meet with me about staging enhancements! Your client will appreciate the fact that you are making every effort to sell their property.
“We are at a point where a price reduction could be necessary. Before we take that step, I recommend we have my professional stager, Sandi Lanigan, review the property first.”
- Staging will generate new interest in a stale property!! New MLS photos encourage a new search by potential buyers.
Contact me today (413) 519-2358